What mock test rank can Qualify for NEET PG 2017?
What mock test rank will qualify for NEET PG 2017? Is this something matters at this point of your exam preparation? With just over 20 days to go, NEET PG Threadstone 300 is to assess your NEET PG preparation mid-way. Improvements in candidates in the last 10 days has been remarkable and here you have a few NEET PG 2017 success tips.
Post Views: 27762
Why do you need a mid-way assessment for NEET PG?
You have a number of reasons to attend the top mock as a final preparation for NEET PG 2017.
- An opportunity to do it real period: NEET PG GrandMock is a 300 MCQs exam with 180 minutes. Concentration in the exam hall is key if you have to be qualified. Do it in the mock test and get used to time management.
- Deal with the silence of exam: Make sure that you choose a quiet place, use a laptop and be un-distracted for the period of exam.
- Don’t take it lightly: Mark questions for follow-up and do a second round. Do not skip a single question. Make use of the full 180 minutes to get a maximum score.
- Everything else matters: Prepare well in real exam conditions including good sleep, alertness, light exercise and good nutrition prior to exam.
- Time to think: How much time do you have to think for each answer? Try and find out. Complete the full exam.
- Learn the mistakes: Make sure that you learn the mistakes immediately after exam and take quick short notes.
What is a bad news?
Any score below 60% is not an encouraging result. You may have more to revise from the NEET PG syllabus. NEET PG 2017 is a single exam, you don’t have a state medical PG exam for second chance. If disinterested and feeling like giving-up, think again! You have golden 20 days to go before exams. This is the most productive period of study. It’s how you change your life to prioritise exam. This year you have very few exams like NEET PG, AIIMS PG and JIPMER.
What should you aim for in assessment for NEET PG (mock test)?
After looking into the top ranks in AIPGMEE 2016 (NEET PG 2016) of g2m candidates, we have come to a conclusion of what you should aim for in mock exams. However, being more competitive this year with state exams abandoned, how to qualify for NEET PG 2017 needs some thought. This is also compensated by state PG seats available to NEET candidates. Here is what we found from last year.
- AIPGMEE 2016 Rank 4 and Rank 13 had consistently been between 79% and 96%on G2M Mock Exams. (Average of last 10 completely attended exam)
- AIPGMEE 2016 Rank below 200 had an average score of 72% on G2M (average of last 10 completely attended exams)
- AIPGMEE 2016 Rank below 400 had an average of 70.3% on G2M (average of last 10 completely attended exam)
- AIPGMEE 2016 Rank below 600 had an average of 68% on G2M (average of last 10 completely attended exam)
- AIPGMEE 2016 Rank below 800 had an average of 66.5% on G2M (average of last 10 completely attended exam)
- AIPGMEE 2016 Rank below 1000 had an average of 66.2% on G2M (average of last 10 completely attended exam)
Important (NEET PG): For October-December Schedule (PowerMock, MicroMock & GrandMock) Click Here
You can get Platinum Access instantly via online purchase. It’s safe and mostly used method.
Live mock exams are available on Mobile Apps, 24/7. Mobile App Access is Free if you have Platinum Access
Use the form below to submit your interest in Medical PG Entrance 2016-17 and check out the articles below.
> Join Here
> Register Now
This is rough guide to see where you should be in mock tests. Make sure that your average of last 10 fully attended exams is above 65%. GrandMocks usually reflect this figure. This article is about preparation for NEET PG in the last 20 days period prior to exam. Find out what mock test ranks would qualify you for NEET PG 2017. See the AIPGMEE 2016 results to figure out your quotient to qualify for NEET PG 2017.