Karnataka Medical PG Entrance 2016 is Online!
Karnataka has become one of the first state PG exams to go online. COMEDK PGET will be conducted simultaneously in 60+ cities in India. This is done for the advantage of candidates from across the country who have to travel to Karnataka to attend the exams. Now it’s in your city. COMEDK has entered into a strategic alliance with ERA Foundation (Educational Rating and Assessment Foundation) for conduct of online exams.
The COMEDK PGET 2016 test comprises of two sections in each streams:
Section I : Direct MCQ’s – 120 questions of 1 mark each
Section II : Clinical vignettes linked MCQs– 60 question of 1 mark each
The test will be held on the mentioned time and date in all the test centres simultaneously and the time allotted for the test is 180 minutes (3 hours). The test will begin at 10:00 AM and end at 01:00 PM
GUIDELINES FOR COMEDK PGET 2016 COMPUTER BASED TEST
- Countdown timer will display the remaining time available to complete the examination
- Question Palette displayed on the right side of screen will show the status of each question
- You can easily navigate to any question by clicking on the question number in the Question Palette
- You can mark a question for review and then come back to it for saving the correct option
- You can easily navigate between multiple sections by clicking the respective section displayed on the top bar of the screen
- You can view the answering status for a Section by placing the mouse over the name of the Section.
- You can view all the questions by clicking on the Question Paper button.
- You can shuffle between different sections or change the optional Sections any number of times.
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark
- There will be no negative marking.
More about COMEDK PGET Exam 2016 and Preparation Tips on G2M – Click Here